Cal Treat is a uniquely formulated blend of proprietary ingredients that reduces calcium hardness in pools and spas.
- Effectively reduces calcium hardness without draining swimming pool
- Reduces scale formation on pool surface
- Restores water clarity
- Reduces Calcium Levels between 200-400 ppm
- One Bottle treats 15,000 gallons
- Contains no ingredients that will stain pools
- CalTreat revolutionizes how you balance your pool by lowering Calcium Hardness
- CalTreat is a revolutionary formula that will effectively lower your swimming pool’s calcium hardness by 200-400 ppm. It is the only effective calcium hardness reducer on the market.
Traditionally, lowering calcium hardness involved partially draining and refilling your pool level. This was a costly method, and for many who live in areas with hard water is ineffective. CalTreat™ changes this by removing calcium hardness from your water using your filtration system.
Q: How does CalTreat™ remove calcium hardness?
A: CalTreat™ reacts with calcium hardness in water to turn it into a “larger” molecule – allowing the filtration system to pull it out of the water. This means that when you back wash your filter – the calcium hardness is gone.
Q: Will CalTreat™ cloud my pool water?
A: In most cases, no. While the Calcium Hardness molecules are larger, they’re still not visible to the naked eye. Although it is possible to lose some clarity, it shouldn’t cloud the pool like most flocking agents.
Q: How quickly will CalTreat™ remove calcium hardness from my swimming pool?
A: CalTreat™ slowly removes calcium hardness to prevent clouding the pool. It will remove calcium hardness over approximately a week.
Q: Will CalTreat™ remove scale?
A: Actually yes! Although not it’s intended purpose, customers have reported that CalTreat™ will sometimes remove scale deposits from pool. It’s important to note that in these cases, it will not reduce the calcium hardness of the water as effectively (since it has already reacted to the calcium scale), and a second dose is recommended to lower the hardness.