Because you live in Florida, with the best weather in the United States, you want to reduce the time maintaining your hot tub.
Using an ozonator on your hot tub will give you more time on the links or the beach!
Ozone, sometimes referred to as energetic oxygen, is a powerful oxidizer of contaminants in water. It is made available for hot tubs and spas through the use of ozone generators called ozonators.
Ozone is formed when three atoms of oxygen are bound together, instead of the normal two. If you have ever detected a faint, sweet smell in the air after a lightning storm, that was ozone!
What Ozone Does in Hot Tubs
- Reduces need for high chemical doses
- Helps destroy bacteria, viruses, algae, yeasts
- Oxidizes other contaminants
- Reduces odor and chloramines
- Prolongs equipment life
- Reduces maintenance time & cost
- Ozone purifies naturally